Stir Fry: veggie box style
- Sugar snap peas
- Whatever (but no cauliflower, says Glynis)
Chop up veggies, fry in oil over medium heat for a few minutes.
Add sauce (below) cover and steam till veggies are tender crisp. Serve over rice.
Chef Glynis made an amazing sauce for our stir-fry:
- stock – two cubes in around 2 cups of water
- honey – we had Maritime Madness Hot Honey on hand
- fresh ginger, pressed through garlic press
- fresh garlic, pressed
- a bit of cornstarch to help it stick to the vegetables
Combine everything in a dish and let sit so the flavours can mingle.