Summer markets are a happening scene! Here’s a list of farmer markets around the Island.
(It may not be complete – contact us if there’s one we should know about!)
The PEI COPC has members at the Charlottetown Farmers Market, Downtown Farmers Market, Summerside Farmers market, Morrell Farmers Market, and Farm Centre Farmers Market.
No matter which market you hang out at – talk to your farmer about organic certification!
– Charlottetown Farmers Market – open Wednesdays from June 14th thru October 4th from 9am to 2pm. Open Saturdays year-round from 9am – 2pm. 100 Belvedere Avenue, Charlottetown.
– Downtown Farmers Market – open every Sunday all summer from 11am – 4pm. Lower Queen Street-From Grafton to Water Street, Charlottetown
– Farm Centre Farmers Market – open Thursdays all summer from 4 to 8 pm. PEI Farm Centre, 420 University Ave, Charlottetown.
– Summerside Farmers Market – open every Saturday year round from 9 am – 1pm. Lower-level Holman Building 250 Water St. Summerside.
– Cardigan Farmers Market – open every Friday and Saturday all summer from 10am – 2pm. At the Old Train Station, 338 Station Road, Cardigan.
– Morell Farmers Market – open every Sunday all summer from 9am – 12pm. At Rossiter Park on the Morell River.
– Stanley Bridge Farmers Market open Wednesdays and Saturdays during July and August 9am -1pm. At the Stanley Bridge Centre (the old United Church on the hill by the round-about).
– Bloomfield Farmers Market – open Saturdays in the summer 8:30AM to noon at the Bloomfield Orchard. .
– Murray Harbour Farmers Market – open Saturdays in the summer 9AM-noon. At the Murray Harbour Community Centre
– Souris Farmers Market – open Fridays in the summer 10am – 2pm. At 140 Main St., Souris